A New School of Thought
Inviting the next generation of technologists to shape the future of technology.
The future of technology depends on an abundant flow of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) students with the skills and experience to solve big challenges.
The Exelaration Center (XC) addresses the STEM skills shortage by connecting young people of varied backgrounds with the technology workforce. The XC, located at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, invites the next generation of technologists to envision their future.
Through our award-winning internship program, students gain hands-on experience and expand their skillsets under the mentorship of the Exelaration Center’s technologists.
Our high-achieving students not only enhance the Exelaration Center’s client delivery teams’ capabilities, they also help us deliver high-quality technology solutions at a lower cost.
The Exelaration Center has supported federal, commercial and nonprofit sectors including:
- BEAM Diagnostics
- Close Up
- Compressed Gas Association (CGA)
- Motley Fool Asset Management
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI)
- Physician Insurers Association of America (PIAA)
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance (OCRA)
- The George Washington University
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Think the XC could work for you? Drop us a line!